Sunday, July 02, 2006

Now I feel good!




The blanket is finished. CLICK ON THE PHOTO to see the detail. It will be blessed in October and then sent on to Project Linus. It felt good to finish a project, especially one that will be given away to a good cause.



Ok! So how about George Hincapie?!! He's a feel good guy. He is my man in the Tour De France this year and is the leader after a fabulous time trial in the Prologue and after today's first stage. Keep your eye on this one. The tour is just getting started - catch it on OLN TV. Even if you have never watched cycling - check it out - it's fascinating - great drama and strategy.

We are off to sunny Naples, Florida to visit the parents. Stay tuned for more posts, the unveiling of a finished knitting project and much, much more. And remember - leave a comment - I live for comments! TTFN Kate

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors in the top picture.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks Celestino - the credit goes to Wendy at www.wendyknits.net. How did you find this blog?

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome. _
And it came to pass...that as I was clicking "Next Blog", that I found yours.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,

I'm glad you enjoyed your package. I am gathering up items for your last package! It will probably go out to you next week. Your Clapotis is looking wonderful!

Your SP

4:08 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks SP - you've been fab! I can't believe things are winding down with Secret Pal 8!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home