Sunday, August 27, 2006

Secret Pals - above and beyond

I got a cute card from my secret pal this week. Even though SP8 is almost over and she has revealed her identity, she continues to stay in touch and I think that is the sign of a really super Pal. Thanks Karen - you've been terrific and I hope we stay in touch as time goes by. See Karen's blog at http://jazzyfaz.tblog.com/.

I've also really enjoyed spoiling Kim my SP. See Kim's blog at http://www.knithole.blogspot.com/. We keep up an email correspondence and I plan to continue that.

I have to say that participating in SP8 was a really interesting experience. I was introduced to two very unique, creative and fun women. Both are younger than me. Both have very different tastes than I do - yet I have learned lots and found great ideas through their blogs. They live on opposite coasts and have very different lives from each other and me. It's been terrific. Thanks to you both.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knithole: a blog about my knitting said...

Kate- You are the reason my SP went so well. I think you went above and beyond the call of duty. You kept in touch more than you had to and it was nice getting to know you. Here's to many more conversations.

kim

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home